Cellulite is an issue for around 90 percent of women. Te dimpled appearance of skin occurs due to imbalance in the fat and connective tissue. Lifestyle, diet, hormones, and genetics play a role in developing cellulite. Those people who are overweight have a higher chance of having cellulite.
Here are some good natural treatments for cellulite that are proved to be effective:
1.Coffee Scrub. Scrubs with caffeine cream can be beneficial in reducing cellulite. The massage produces skin exfoliation and stimulates lymph and blood flow. The caffeine has a tightening effect on the skin.
2. Gelatin. Another one on the list of natural treatments for cellulite is consuming gelatin. According to Weston A. Price Foundation and Nourishing Traditions, gelatin provides many health benefits, including supporting hair, skin, and nail growth, helping to tighten loose skin, providing a good source of dietary collagen, and helping to improve cellulite.
3. Myofascial Massage. One of the theories about cellulite is that the skin condition forms in the superficial fascia of connective tissue that contains fat cells. Myofascial massage helps to smooth this layer of connective tissue and help treating cellulite.
4. Suction Massage. In one of the Dr. Oz’s TV shows, Dr. Hirmand, who is a beauty expert and a plastic surgeon, explained how suction massage works as an effective way to get rid of cellulite by restoring firmness, releasing fat cells, and stimulating blood circulation.
5. Omega-3s. Consumption of the wrong fats leads to an imbalance of the fatty acids with role in smoothing the skin. Studies have shown that consuming Omega-3 fats can help reducing cellulite over time.
6. Detox Baths. Toxin build up in fat tissues and skin lead to cellulite. Detox baths can help eliminate the toxins and improve the appearance of the skin.
7. Flaxseed. Flaxseed can increase collagen production and modulates estrogen levels. When the skin contains high levels of collagen in its connective tissue it becomes stronger and the cellulite appearance is diminished. A diet that includes flaxseed can, therefore, help people with cellulite.
8. Kelp. Kelp is a low cost nutrient with many benefits. The active ingredient in kelp is called “fucoxanthin”. By helping the body to burn more fat it can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
9. Gotu Kola. Many cellulite studies have shown the benefits of Gotu Kola extract. It can improve skin elasticity and help minimize the cellulite bumps.
10. Bromelain. The Bromelain supplement contains systemic enzymes that help fighting skin inflammation and dissolving gatherings of cellular tissue. It can also reduce dimpling and boost fat cell metabolism. The Bromelain extract is derived from the stems of pineapples.
11. Retinol cream. Retinol cream contains Retinol A, which is a derivative of the vitamin A and for this reason it is considered a natural treatment. Retinol A is a main ingredient in many anti-wrinkle creams. Retinol can also help fighting cellulite on your legs and thighs. The ingredient makes the skin firmer and smoother and improves skin texture.
By trying any of these natural treatments for cellulite or combining more natural treatments together, you can get rid of the unpleasant appearance of your skin. You cannot expect results over night, but with commitment for regular use of the treatments over several months period the results you will enjoy good results.
Here are more online resources on this topic: